Saturday, May 23, 2020

Parade of Binders

I'm so glad that EVERYONE was able to attend our end of the year Parade of Binders!  It was so great to see all of your faces, and Mrs. Nicole and I were so blessed with all of your sweet comments and gifts as well.  I hope you enjoy all the binder crafts, book gifts, the photo albums, and little coaster gifts.  I know they were stuffed full inside those bags, so I hope you got a chance to look through all the fun things your child has created and done over this past year.  I've managed to include a picture of everyone, and I also included one last read aloud at the very end of this blog, so don't miss it!  It's a book that I always read at the end of the year (and try not to cry while doing it).  I just couldn't resist a chance to read from our classroom one last time. :)

It truly has been a pleasure to have your children in our class, and I know Mrs. Nicole would agree.  Thank you for all your support at home with your child, and I know you'll continue to work hard with your children to help them be successful in the future.  Please feel free to keep in touch!  I would love to hear all about kindergarten any time!  Stay safe and have a great summer!  It's been a blessing and privilege to get to know all of you and your children! ;)



PARADE OF BINDERS

We had a special visitor toward the end of parade that a few of you may have missed...Scooby Doo stopped by to say congratulations on a job well done this year!  
Congrats to all of the Kinder-Prep Graduates of 2020!


Brylynn got a chance to ride with Scooby Doo too! 
Brylynn will be attending Floyds Knobs Elementary for kindergarten.


Alyssa will be going to kindergarten at Floyds Knobs Elementary.


Charli will be attending Floyds Knobs Elementary next year.


Jace will be doing homeschooling next year.


Declan will be going to Greenville Elementary next year.
Declan managed to have a surprise waiting for me...


 I was attacked with silly string! :)



Archer will be going to Greenville Elementary.


Aiden will be headed to Georgetown Elementary.


Elizabeth is planning to go to Georgetown Elementary for kindergarten.


Crawford will be going to Georgetown Elementary.


Rhett will be going to Floyds Knobs Elementary next year.


Jonah will be going to Holy Family for kindergarten next year.


Abel will be going to Borden Elementary for kindergarten next year.
Thank you so much for the sweet sign for us!  Precious!


Thank you so much for our beautiful flowers and cards, Lydia!  We loved them!
Lydia will be going to Georgetown Elementary next year for kindergarten.

Somehow we missed a picture of Leona in her car, but she was there!  (I was probably talking and distracted.:) Leona will be attending Our Lady of Perpetual Help next year for kindergarten.


Well, that's a wrap for the 2020 school year!  I have one last book that I want to read to you that I thought would be so appropriate for our last day.  I decided to put it on this blog instead of the Read Aloud blog, but remember you can always go back anytime to listen to the other stories too as well as any of the other previous blogs from this entire school year.  Hope you enjoy my last story from our classroom!  I can't wait to see "all the places you'll go" in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment